'
+ . e n t r i e s . +'
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
AHH!!!
Im gonna tear my hair out. Im chatting with 6 idiotic ppl and the lights keep blinking. I swear. Oh gosh. Nrv mind... More bout todae
Today's jus a normal dae. Normal things. Nth more. Okay, after sku, Illya, Laila, Afiqah n Diana and me, of coz, went to Burger King!!!!! Wow, that place rox. There's almost zero ppl at so we had fun and chatted... I ate a burger wif mushrooms hopefully wun get food poisoning... well, i feel okay now, cept tt i think i've added a few pounds. Ooh... Im finally fattening up!!!
Then we went back 2 sku n i played netball... Sob. But nrvm...
Tomoroe have match against Evergreen Sec. Vanessa sae they quite gd. Hopefully im not playing... Bye then.
Oh... and he's being cold 2 mi again... He's always liddat. I dun care already...
Cher
|6:59 PM|