'
+ . e n t r i e s . +'
Thursday, April 07, 2005
Hie...
Today was quite a happy n cheerful dae. Deddy Irawan nrv cum, and i took his place n sat next to Suganyah, Diana and Syafa'at. Diana and I spent the whole dae throwing tissue paper into Shaheed's shirt. He was livid. And I found out that he was very vain and kept tempering with his hair!!! Oh man.
Anywae, Syafa'at was very funny. He kept singing 'I Dream'. He made it sound really FUNNY!
Not that I wanna sae anything, but why dun Deddy dun come tomorroe. Then i can have more fun wif the wacky group. Oh well. Okay. Then bye now. Tomoroe playing against CHIJ (Serangoon) in Yio Chu Kang Sec. Why cannot play in our sku??? Im more familiar with it. God, pls help mi tomoroe... Amen.
I didn chat wif Chilli todae, and after seating wif Syafa'at today, i realised that his voice is uncannily like him! Am I hallucinating now???! Do all Malay boys sound e same?? Haix...
I came online 2 late to chat wif Chilli. But nrv mind. There's still tomoroe...
Cher
|8:24 PM|