'
+ . e n t r i e s . +'
Friday, April 08, 2005
Lost...
Hi Kids... Okay fine. Ahem, matured ppl. We, AISS netball, so totally lost to CHIJ St. Joseph Convent... It's in Sengkang... Ohh... The score is 55 - 4...
I shot in 2 goals. In the second quarter, I played GK... Blocked quite okay la... Then Coach signed me up for something... I forgot wat izzit already... tomorroe ask her again. Oh well. I then played GS... It was okay... It was then i shot in 2 goals... The GK was a very friendly gal named Celest/Celeste. I dunno how 2 spell la. She didn block me much, so i got the ball for 2 times n shot in 2 times loh. Fun. NOT.
I saw chilli walking along the road... but he denied. So, fine. Then i asked him y he dun wanna tell mi the name of the gal he liked. Then he said wadeva and signed off. Wonderful. Forget it. I have CDAC. Bye...
Cher
|6:27 PM|