'
+ . e n t r i e s . +'
Thursday, April 14, 2005
Miss ya...
Hey guys... Todae was a happy, happy dae. Chilli n his fren A, peeked into our class 2 look 4 mi... i so touched.... but actually they jus stood outside. I caught his gaze b4 he walked away. Awww... Then when he was walking 2 MT, he looked into my classroom again... I saw him again... WAH!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!!!! *Muacks... Jkjk...
Hai... After sku Fangli, Kristen n Miaoxin went 2 play netball. But b4 that, Miaoxin n I went 2 7-11... Honestly, to tell ya the truth... i didn noe where izzit. Miaoxin looked at mi as if i was frm the STONE AGE/IRON AGE/BRONZE AGE/ICE AGE, WADEVA. Nywae, I found out where was it. Hehe... I bought the Atomic Green Apple. I alwaes buy it, so dun ask me y in heaven did i do tt. There wasn any cover, so the store manager asked me to use the cover tt was used 2 cover the cups. What am i saying? Nvrm. I also dunno. Nywae, i er, accidentally, dropped the cup n apple spilled over the store. Heh. Sorry ah. Then I persuaded Miaoxin 2 buy the, what-izzit, $1.35, tt is next to the machine that pours out drinks. We of coz, walked back 2 sku...
Kristen then shot 30 baskets of balls, then went home. She gd gal ah... must learn frm her... okies. i found out tt i can shoot wif 2 hands!!! I so shell-shocked. But its okay... I so happi... Then i went home at about 6.45pm... Haha... so late... Mom bashed me up and now, im here...
Got loads of homework, so gotta go.
Cher
|7:13 PM|