'
+ . e n t r i e s . +'
Saturday, April 02, 2005
Yo0Ho0!!!
Me... Finally got back my wonderful computer n internet!!! Dad rox!!! Okay... fine. If you ppl could jus stop sniggering at me... Haiz.
Okay. We lost to Woodlands Ring... Happy, Dickson??? Grr... We lost 9-10... You noe y? All the Sec 2s frm Woodlands ring r so totally playing! Summore THEIR umpire cheated. I cant believe it. The GA stepping she nrv blow. Shucks. Jeslynn nrv play. I guess she came for fun. Lovely.
Anywae, the game was quite fun... N i didn shoot in any ball!!! Coach was yelling at me and Sheril Liyana. Wow. Gotta go.
I dream... Oh... And happy April's Fool!!!
P.S: After a match, Filzah got an asthma attack. She scared us out of our wits. One min she was laughing wif us, the other she was huffing and puffing and her whole face turned beet red. Hope's she fine now.
Cher
|1:19 PM|