'
+ . e n t r i e s . +'
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
blah
I officially declare my mother a maniac. I mean, now we're staying perfectly on the 10th floor, n now she wants 2 move 2 the 7th floor... summore it is at the saaaaame bloody block!! Looks like im nt moving to Semb after all!
Heh... dun be sho disappointed lahx.... i'll cum visit ALL of u 1!!! Anywae, im using e com without e knowledge of my mum, sho gotta write fast n disappear... *Poof!
I dying of boredoom, tomorroe haf 2 go back 2 sku... receiving exam papers... Dang.
Okay fine. Im engaged in a 6-people conversation. Did i sae i woz in 1E3? Oh gosh, the girls there sho chatty! But anywae, talking about party on Fri.... Having netball practice at 1.30pm n sku ends at 12.20pm isn goin 2 entitle me 2 anything [Food.... Summore haf 2 oay $2 coz nobody wanna blanjah us... Sho too bad]
I tink maybe dun go netball practice loh... itll kill mi anywae... stupid seh... aiyo... im tinking about things tt's gonna be happening 2moroe... am i a freako or what?
Cher
|2:50 PM|