the navigations are at the side... and please tag... no rude words please... when u insult me state your name.
Diana sorta forced mi 2 go 2 her poetic blog... I thought tt it was a total waste of time, but after all, im a very polite girl of excellent upbringing, so i did as i was told...
When i entered the blog, i saw THIS:
My thoughts of you never die,
though u have gone
I hate myself, for letting u pour crimson red for me,
"I'm fine," i said, i hate to lie
Not a day passed without me thinkin of you,
Why did i do what i did
What i did was wrong but i didn't have a clue
Why was it
U had to be my stopping point
I lost all i had came here forI wanted to protect you
The purpose in life was what u made me saw
I didn't mean to kill you that way
I want u back and hear those words u used to say
The painful memory slashed into my face still lingers
When i was holding u for the last time,
I couldn't help myself but cry
Not even time can erase the day i made that foolish mistake
i hope i can forget it
But the other side of me that killed you is still here
and i hate it
That girl ah... seriously can haf a carrer in writing. I mean, she could win awards and treat us 2 dinner!!! Woohoo! We haf 2 make sure its a 5-star restaurant. Anywae, it made Siti n Illya cry... Hazwani feels depressed now [since when she isnt].
Her poems are very powerful, and most of 'em are about lurveeee. Too bad she prejudiced against BGR. Haha.
Actually, it kinda made me swear of boys... why bother wif a creature tt makes u cry, ur heart ache, and everything??! Might as well keep a godly relationship wif who else but GOD!!! Seriously, girls might jus lose their heads [with their brains sometimes]
Actually, i admit tt i still tink tt im extremely, extremely ugly... Oh goush, i mean gosh... [Im not calling Goushilya...] If u all had forgotten, kindly refer 2 the post dated Mon, May 16, 2005....
I am dancing around my bedroom yelling at the top of moi lungs... "Im a troll, im a troll!!!" and spraying flowers on my sister's Barbie dolls, of course, 2 gif em blessings, like ive seen 'pastors' in movies do. The movies r so low-rated, tt when Titanic sank, u can see a bar of Ivory soap floating in e background, a.k.a sea. That's the life for me.
Fangli*
UR DARINKS...
Yuqi*
Yuying*
ChiewKei*
Jeslynn*
Jean*
Joann*
Hannah*
KaiTing*
Eleanor*
ChunLing*
Eng Hwee*
YiLing*
Shihui*
Gladys*
Pauline*
Celeste*
Siti H.*
Afrah*
Hazel*
Laila*
Diana*
Faizah*
Filzah*
Annette*
Illya*
Haze*
Atiqa*
RuiSheng*
Lewis*
Shahida*
Diana2*
MeiSiu*
Diana3*
Shamim*
Nishant*
Mr Lee*
Sylvia*
*AdvancedAnime*
- entries
- profile - taggiie