'
+ . e n t r i e s . +'
Friday, May 20, 2005
Untitled, man!!!
Woohoo guys!!! Im so back... I tot u all sae i always neva update??! Take back ur words, man!!! Okay2... i dun talk rot liaox... let's talk about things that r more important... Aha! We havin' netball matches on 30th May to 11 Jul... Aww!
This ish the scheldule...
30th May, 8.30pm - CGH [Either we r playing wif Cresent Girls', or with Cedar Girls'... Either way, it doesn't look good.]
........................AFTER MY BIRTHDAY..........................
13th June, 7pm - East Springy... I mean, EAST SPRING. I dunno they gd anot lehx... actually neva even heard of 'em!!! Haha
20th June, 7pm - Outram Sec... Yes, i've heard of 'em. They went 2 pay their last respects 2 the late President Wee blah-blah rite? Dunno they gd anot...
Sku reopens...... ZzZzZ
27th Jul, 7.00pm - Dunamis [What stupid name is tt?] or rather Dunman High... I onli noe they got brains...
4th Jul, 7pm - Bedok what??! is Rengades? Whateva... It is either Bedok Green, Bedok North, Bedok South, Bedok Town OR Bedok View. Yawn.
11th Jul, 7pm - Yishun Sec... Wah... i tell u, i met those Sec 2 girls at the Schools Challenge League 2005. I tell u ah, they DAMN good... Sure die. Unless we playing against Sec 1s... Hopefully!!!
Thats the last, i guess. C Division consists of Sec 1 n 2s... I think most of e sku's will choose Sec 2s to play... After all, they wun lose rite?!!!
But our Coach insisted tt Sec 1s play... All got in 'cept a few... Dun wanna name 'em coz it's btr nt 2 rub in, ya noe?
Anywae, gotta go... Yawns....
Cher
|6:36 PM|