'
+ . e n t r i e s . +'
Monday, June 06, 2005
Wahahaha!!!!
Wahahaha!!! My bdae is finalli coming!!! Praise e LORD!!! [Dances around e room in joy, stopping onli when banging my big toe against the wall].
I haf a few wishes!!!
A slingbag
A new pair of shoe!!! I trust u guys' judgement... Me size 6... Bery big rite!! Hehe
The 'lao shu ai da mi' CD!!! AHHH!!! I WANT THAT!!! Lolx...
And i will vertainly accept every present u guys give one lahx... dun worry!!!
Haha... this few daes nth realli happened... Jus found out that Mrs Ian, my netball teacher-in-charge is in e same church as mi. And has a baby of one year old. =_="'. Then, I went shopping in Junction 8, and saw Celest Chong. Marvellous!!! She also has a huge zit near her cheek. YIKES!!! She also wearing noooo makeup... Heh!!!
Okie... tmr got netball... cant chat much... good day. I mean, good night!!! :)
Cher
|10:57 PM|