'
+ . e n t r i e s . +'
Monday, July 25, 2005
Common flu
Ello!!! After having recovered from sickness, i returned back to school today! Whoo!!! No I'm not crazy =="'
Okay. Today alot of people were sniffing and coughing hehex...! Jiayang and me coughed and sniffed the loudest. Seriously, i think i've just transmitted the virus to him. WHOOPS. Kekex... I said 'sorry'...
Poor Jiayang... He didn't seem to be his usual self - as in irritating people and laughing his head off. The class is a lot quieter... Anyway, we changed our Chinese teacher again!!! AGAIN!!! Third teacher. We changed one teacher every semester. Oh, so the principal thinks this is fun huh??? And the teachers seem to get shorter, fatter and less interesting every semester. Yuck.
I think I will go 'mapling'. And just an advice - those who have the common cold, be happy - and pass it on! *Gives a big wink*
Cher
|7:05 PM|