the navigations are at the side... and please tag... no rude words please... when u insult me state your name.
Oh yeah baby! Harry rocks to the core!!! My friends said the story was really, really enchanting, and that Dumbledore would die [Might as well give me the beard before he dies... Very wasted you know]. Tsk tsk... You know how old people can be like... What can we say? Cannot talk back right?
Anyway, running high fever now, and having a really bad cold but I'm still sitting in front of the fan =="'. No appetite for anything. Why must the fever come when my mom cooks CHICKEN WINGS?! Why!!! I have to watch my sister gulp down the chicken and grinning from ear to ear. She must be thinking, "For once, my pig sister is not snatching chicken wings from me." You can tell how grateful is she to me.
Today at school I helplessly listened to Kanna [Sai] talk about Harry Potter and the half-blood prince. The saliva was spitting out of his mouth at high speed. What to do? I felt that it was very rude to cut in and tell him, "Kanna[Sai], your saliva's spilling. Please keep it in check!" very, vert rude. No manners at all. After listening to him droning on and on about Harry finding a book which says, "This belongs to the half-blood prince." [He has been emphasizing on it which I pasted a huge, attentive smile on my face], I asked him politely/curteously if I could borrow the book. You should have seen his face turn from black to red. "No," he said rudely and stomped off. Thanks a lot.
I went off to go dancing, and was forced to stand in front. I so embarassed you know?! But my friends say I dance very well, and asked me to consider a carrer in dancing.
Over my dead body.
The dance instructor a little bit of sissy, and we were practically puking as he demonstrated how to shake our butts. "In out, in out, in in out out!" I could still hear the words repeating and having the vision of him shaking his butt with a flourish. Gross. We paid $15 just to see him shake that 'delectable' butt of his.
I told MeiSiu and MiaoXin[Kim] that I couldn't make it for netball gym training, they grumbled. But when I reached the ground floor, Kristen [Our netball captain] told me that she was waiting for two hours for the bunch of people inside the gym to leave, so she could start the training. In other words, she was hoping that the people inside the gym would f*** off. They didn't, and it was HOME SWEET HOME.
I went back home and screamed through the closed door at my mother to open the ridiculously-coloured yellow door. She was dying her hair. I was sort of wondering how old she was. Guess what colour? Purple? No. It was brown, i think.
She made some sushi with me [saliva dribbles, unlike Kanna's.] and we talked about my day at school. After that I went to sleep, and that was where all the sickness started. Thank you, LORD.
I woke up feeling lathargic and hot. I asked my mom to check my temperature. it was 37.5. I guess i had a slight fever. And a cold. I had been sniffling from Assembly. They had waltzed off to look at new houses [We are selling our flat. AGAIN!!!] while i stared glumly at the computer. What to say? I can't go out. Period.
And i don't want Saturday to come. It will be our church's badminton day. Well let me ask you a question. Guess how much crushes I have already? Come on, don't be a spoil sport. One? Five? One million, ninety-nine thousand, eight hundred and one?
WRONG.
I can't remember the exact figures, but if I'm not wrong, it's eleven. Or twelve. Whatever. All through Primary school, i have twelve. Think about it. If i hit my twenties, how must would i have?!
I still remembered the first time I heard Ganesh[think goushilya, minus the glasses, multiply the fats.] and Anwari[Milo] were going out together. Anwari's kind of cute in a boyish way, and fancies Haze now. Weird huh? Anyway, we were imagining how they could had ended up together. Haha.
Okay. They broke up, and now Anwari fancies Haze. Lalala. I told you it was sour. Like lemons!!!
I think i'm going geela[crazy]. Hehe... Kkz... just tag at my blog and I will be grateful. God bless!
Fangli*
UR DARINKS...
Yuqi*
Yuying*
ChiewKei*
Jeslynn*
Jean*
Joann*
Hannah*
KaiTing*
Eleanor*
ChunLing*
Eng Hwee*
YiLing*
Shihui*
Gladys*
Pauline*
Celeste*
Siti H.*
Afrah*
Hazel*
Laila*
Diana*
Faizah*
Filzah*
Annette*
Illya*
Haze*
Atiqa*
RuiSheng*
Lewis*
Shahida*
Diana2*
MeiSiu*
Diana3*
Shamim*
Nishant*
Mr Lee*
Sylvia*
*AdvancedAnime*
- entries
- profile - taggiie