the navigations are at the side... and please tag... no rude words please... when u insult me state your name.
I seriously do not like Home Economics. Period. Zilch. End of story.
I tell you, it is certainly not fun. I mean, the 'hands-on' or practical is not bad. I felt great chopping carrots into little pieces and cruelly stirring them in the water. But here comes the problem - coursework, or theory. And it's worth more than the practical. What the ....! How could they do this!!!
And I have to hand in the work by next week. Guess what the project's about? 'Planning and cooking a meal for an overweight teenager'. Hell, I'm not even in the acceptable weight range. What am I supposed to know about overweight peeps???
Hey guys! Who's overweight please give me a tag. You will be greatly appreciated. =="'
What to do? I'll just have to think like an overweight teeanger. Oh great, i've just added 40 pounds!!! Oh yeah!!! Which means I'm 82 kg. Oh wow.
Enough of home economics. Now, it is about the old grouch who teaches it. She's mrs shara, and she's the worst teacher i've ever met. I mean, ms ngo is worse than her, but who cares... yeah, she's boring, she wears unfashionable clothes, and she's fat!!! I think i might just interview her. But she can't say she's only 18!!! Want to lie also don't know how to...
*Newsflash for A.I pupils
We're having an inter-class netball competition. I don't know if there will be basketball or soccer match, but I'm certainly not playing. I'm playing for the C-girls netball team. We'll be playing with the rest of the houses - Alpha, Bravo[My own house!!! ;p], Charlie[archenemy], Delta and Echo. The pressure is very high as we're expected to win... And the guys in my class will be saying, "You see? Netball lousy!!! Still say very good!!!" Thanks a lot.
And if i have to choose players for our house, i will recommend Fatimah as GD[she just quitted netball... Fine. She isn't much of a GD or GK. She's a reserve.], Afiqah as GA[basketballer!!!] and i'll see the rest later. And even if we win, we have to step down graciously, and let the 2nd place winners take over us. That is why we love our school.
Fangli*
UR DARINKS...
Yuqi*
Yuying*
ChiewKei*
Jeslynn*
Jean*
Joann*
Hannah*
KaiTing*
Eleanor*
ChunLing*
Eng Hwee*
YiLing*
Shihui*
Gladys*
Pauline*
Celeste*
Siti H.*
Afrah*
Hazel*
Laila*
Diana*
Faizah*
Filzah*
Annette*
Illya*
Haze*
Atiqa*
RuiSheng*
Lewis*
Shahida*
Diana2*
MeiSiu*
Diana3*
Shamim*
Nishant*
Mr Lee*
Sylvia*
*AdvancedAnime*
- entries
- profile - taggiie