the navigations are at the side... and please tag... no rude words please... when u insult me state your name.
Yup... sho i finalli change the skin u all happy anot?! Joann summore sae my blog song not nice... Humph. Yea. And you know what? I am going to start writing in perfect Queen's English. Trying to, anyway.
Er... yes. Well, i have no idea why cannot use my old tagboard, so i have to use my old, old tagboard. Which is there on the navigation, as you can see.
Back to stuff. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs were all stiffingly boring. On Monday, AI Netball C-Div had a match with Yishun Secondary... Guess what?! We lost. No surprise, but just wanted to raised up all your hopes. Hehe. I think the score was 11-48. At least better than the previous matches. Quoting YiShi [Our senior] 'No thrasing... Umm...'
At the Kallang Netball Centre, i lost my earrings... I wonder where could it be?! I had to resort to wearing earsticks. Believe me, I am on tenderhooks when i wear them. If they fall out... Miaoxin would kill me... Noooooo... I don't want to die so early. Well, the good thing is, they didn't fall out. Phew. Haha.
Okie. Wednesday has a netball training, and MeiSiu was just designing our team T-Shirt... Actually did not want to include the seniors... The rest of the Sec 1s don't really like them, you see. I have no idea why. Anyway, we consulted Coach and she said ; "It is better to include the seniors. It is a team T-Shirt! And I don't want a conflict our a bunch of T-Shirts. But it is still up to you girls." Trying to find a colour the seniors haven't had on their T-Shirts was pure hell. They got every colour imaginable, except black. They even have grey! Yucks.
Yep. I don't know what they have decided yet, and maybe i'll ask them tomorrow.
Yesterday I had a BIG bunch of homework. It is so horrible. Maths questions were rattling my head. I didn't do them anyway. Our teacher, Mrs Chua/Mdm Ng looks like Barbie doll and act like one too! She doesn't really scold people... Heh. That time she acted in the Youth Day skit put up for us, she was wearing the school uniform. Mr Kwa and her looked exactly like one of our pupils. I wasn't fooled =="", but my friends were.
What do you think of PURPLE T-Shirts? Fangli proposed the colour... We are still thinking, and thinking about it - and we might just be the first team who wears purple.
Fangli*
UR DARINKS...
Yuqi*
Yuying*
ChiewKei*
Jeslynn*
Jean*
Joann*
Hannah*
KaiTing*
Eleanor*
ChunLing*
Eng Hwee*
YiLing*
Shihui*
Gladys*
Pauline*
Celeste*
Siti H.*
Afrah*
Hazel*
Laila*
Diana*
Faizah*
Filzah*
Annette*
Illya*
Haze*
Atiqa*
RuiSheng*
Lewis*
Shahida*
Diana2*
MeiSiu*
Diana3*
Shamim*
Nishant*
Mr Lee*
Sylvia*
*AdvancedAnime*
- entries
- profile - taggiie