'
+ . e n t r i e s . +'
Friday, July 22, 2005
*Sniff* *Cough* *Haaaa CHOO!!!*
I am terribly, horribly, vegetably sick today. With high fever, cold, and cough. . . Yay! At least today no need to go school. Rat, Rita, Xavier also. COOL.
Anyway, visited the doc and he said i need to stay at home. And i am sick of sleeping. I mean, i am naturally a pig, and when i say i am sick of sleeping means there is something wrong with me. This is going to be a boring post, so if you hate boring posts, DON'T READ ON. You've been warned.
I did not go for netball today. Hopefully, Kristen is playing GA, and i can be her substitute!!!I still think she play GA better than WA. Evelyn and Kim already playing WA, and adding her will be the pits.
Found out that Jean plays GD!!! Pleasant surprise. If Riverside Secondary against AISS, she will be blocking me. Surprise surprise!!! And Jo is the GK. She might be blocking Mei Mei Siu Siu[Lol! MeiSiu]. Touchy, touchy.
Seriously, I can't wait for Northzone next year and new tee. I do not know if MeiSiu has handed up our drawing[looks more like some kind of veggie] to Mdm Ian anot. . . Haiz. And buying netball shorts also. . . I'm gonna be broke.
Okie. . . gotta rest now. . . Pray for me, k?
*Winks*
Cher
|9:51 PM|