the navigations are at the side... and please tag... no rude words please... when u insult me state your name.
Aloha!!! Well, i guess i'm so-called back to bloggin'. I just don't feel like it. But for the sake of all the kids that is reading my posts [Yes - that means you!!!], i relented.
Yes. Today's Thursday, and we're forced to go to a carnival [What a lie!] at Marina. Anyway, we get off school early, at 12.20pm, so I can't complain much, except that Mr Ho kept us back. We took a bus that our school chartered and went on a quite exciting journey. This is where all the fun begins!!! Stay and see.
Well, halfway through the ride, Hazique [our class's guitar player. It's pronounced as Ha-ziq, not Ha-zi-que. Well, we couldn't care less.] suddenly turned gay. No, quoting him as he protested indignantly, "I'm not gay!!! I'm homosexual!!!" Somebody enlighten me as what is the difference. Anyway, he started with target no. 1 - Avinash. He was touching him and all that, and Avinash actually was quite happy!!! So that was his first stead. Then he decided to dump Avinash to go for Shan. Erlack. I don't think Shan steaded with him. Lol. Then target no 3 - Nathaphol [Thailand. Vice-class chairman]. At least Nathaphol was kind and decent enough to kick him off the chair. Haha. It didn't work. Target no 4 - Shahanand. Shahanand readily agreed [GASP!!!] and they started doing it at the back of the bus. No, they didn't take out their pants!!! What were you thinking!!! They just went through the motion of it. By then the class were choking with laughter. Our bus chaperon, who is our fat and ugly chinese teacher who suddenly, suddenly became our second form teacher. Anyway, Ratheshan later joined in and they had a fabulous threesome. Get the idea? It was funny to us, anyway.
Then we reached the place. Seriously! It was full of people!!! Guys and girls of all races and schools. It was packed. Well, when I first entered, I knew I shouldn't had came. It was exceedingly boring, and we walked two whole rounds around the carnival. I was with Faizah and Afiqah. For some bloody reason that I cannot tell, Illya chose to be with Siti and Diana. Oh well. Okie, Faizah then led us around. She also didn't know where she was going. About 30mins later, I solemnly declared I wanted to go home. Well, they didn't want, so we walked around for a while. We went someplace where there's food, and since we didn't had any money, we sat down and watched people hungrily eating. Argh. Always liddat. Then I tripped four times in total over big twigs and metal stuff. Wondeeerful. Clumsy ah.
We asked a dunno-what for directions. I think he's a NCCL thing. Don't know. He had the cheek to give us wrong directions. We then walked back to the place where he is and gave him a glare. The busstop was just behind him! Darn.
We ran to the busstop to find that it is going the wrong directions. So we heavily trudged back to the traffic-light [No jay-walking] and walked another long, long way again. We almost ran into the bus. I tell you, that was the first time that I actually appreciated buses and aircons. Heehee. Well, took the MRT and came back. Here I am!!!
I have only one sentence to say about today.
It sucks
I have another sentence.
Boys these days...
*Grins cheekily*
Fangli*
UR DARINKS...
Yuqi*
Yuying*
ChiewKei*
Jeslynn*
Jean*
Joann*
Hannah*
KaiTing*
Eleanor*
ChunLing*
Eng Hwee*
YiLing*
Shihui*
Gladys*
Pauline*
Celeste*
Siti H.*
Afrah*
Hazel*
Laila*
Diana*
Faizah*
Filzah*
Annette*
Illya*
Haze*
Atiqa*
RuiSheng*
Lewis*
Shahida*
Diana2*
MeiSiu*
Diana3*
Shamim*
Nishant*
Mr Lee*
Sylvia*
*AdvancedAnime*
- entries
- profile - taggiie