the navigations are at the side... and please tag... no rude words please... when u insult me state your name.
You know, i was just remembering how much fun i used to be at SPS. i was worst than i am now... You know, crude words? I'm sure peeps frm sps would agree without a second thought. Thanks, gits.
Still remembered i used to love staying back in school at the canteen. I don't know why, but it's kinda cooling and it's very nice ;p. Then Linda, Junfeng and others, will suggest to go to the playground [the most famous one is the playground underneath Annette's block] and play three blind mice, ice and water and whatever games we could think up of. I think it was that that i did not do so well in my PSLE. Sobs. But now i don't care already... Over already right? Haha. Then i still remembered going to Sherman's house, the two [stupid and ugly] statues standing by the fishtank there. We often went there to play on his playstation, the WWE thing. And if we chose the girls, they can pose also!!! Lol.
Yeah. Those were the happy memories. I still remembered having rows with supposedly best friends. Those are over now, so i shan't continue...
...Hurtling back to reality...
Today was quite a lovely day, if i do say so myself. The sun was shining brightly [Or was it raining?] and i happily skipped my way to class. As if. I think i matured already... Heh!!! Well, you can't blame me...
Yeah. Friday was always my favourite day. Less lessons, and assembly always had some kind of programme. The programme today was a skit, i think, by some overgrown people. Seriously, it was extremely lame... I was snoozing all the way until Faizah nudged [More like hit!] me on my waist. After glaring at Faizah, i impatiently scanned the digital clock on the high wall. It was going to be 12.30pm!!! Guess why i'm so happy?! Because Friday has netball training!!! And the best best thing is that there is no coaches, no seniors!!! Woot!!!
*Takes deep, calming breaths* Yea!!! Well, actually netball training was quite bad. Meisiu and i were happily washing the rim of the netball hoop when the seniors approached. We were like, 'aren't they supposed to be at Kallang?! Why are they here?!!!'
They came here to take balls away from us =="'. Serious! They took all the nice nice ones, with air somemore, and left us the deflated ones. I hope this explains why basketball appeals to me. Mdm Ian [she also in my church!!!], came down to inform us about the Monday thingy. We will be playing against Sec 3, 4 and 5s, and even if we win, we won't even make it into the second round *Fumes angrily*
Yup... Started practice. We slacked - happily. Ran up frm 1-4th floor and down again. Easy!!! Haha.. Then did pair-ball work and all e stuff. We then went to the netball court at the carpark only to realise that we forgot to pull the poles along. So, we decided to just forget it and play volleyball. The NCC[Land] they all very bad coz some of us inexperienced keep hitting them. One of them came and said politely, "Eh, you all know how to play anot?" I very paiseh. Fangli wanted to pick a fight with them, so i quickly walked away. At least Jiayang didn't comment, or i would had clobbered him.
I then went home to prepare for CDAC. I pleaded wif my Mom to let me skip CDAC, but she refused. Okay, she won. I angrily stuffed the sock in my mouth and took bus no 812 to go to Naval Base Sec for my tuition. Had fun, and heard a new gossip. Kia Inn, my friend there, has a boyfriend also!!! Lol. Great minds think alike. He was just behind me, called Aaron. My father, eh?
Anyway, I went home, and here i was. Great day, ain't it?
P.S: I already finished Harry Potter and the half-blood prince!!! Thanks to Eereena and her sister, Eunice.
Fangli*
UR DARINKS...
Yuqi*
Yuying*
ChiewKei*
Jeslynn*
Jean*
Joann*
Hannah*
KaiTing*
Eleanor*
ChunLing*
Eng Hwee*
YiLing*
Shihui*
Gladys*
Pauline*
Celeste*
Siti H.*
Afrah*
Hazel*
Laila*
Diana*
Faizah*
Filzah*
Annette*
Illya*
Haze*
Atiqa*
RuiSheng*
Lewis*
Shahida*
Diana2*
MeiSiu*
Diana3*
Shamim*
Nishant*
Mr Lee*
Sylvia*
*AdvancedAnime*
- entries
- profile - taggiie