'
+ . e n t r i e s . +'
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Bombed
My com has bombed. Seriously. I cant get into the Internet nowadays without waiting like, 10 minutes? And I had to type this the second time. Bravo.
Anyway, today was just a very, very boring day. All the lessons seemed longer and our crap PE teacher, Mr Tan, had to let us play volleyball. Well, the game was okay, and i knew a lil', but my friend kept dropping the ball so it was like no use playing it at all. Darn. Then went to the SCBL with Afiqah and ChiewKei. Yuying and Eereena said they would be going at 2,30 plus but they didn't turn up. Ouh wells. Time flies.........
Yeah. So after a very 'fun' library session, i went home. So here i am now. Bingo. Bye.
You ever heard of irony? Well i think it's quite good, whichever fellow who invented it to cause us major pain in Literature and English. English was supposed to be simple, you dope!!! With stuff like personification and irony thrown in, it makes English meaningless. I mean, are we going to use that in real-life? I think we learn
just for the sake of learning.
Seriously, what's the point?
Oh and there's a really nice and humourous series of books i want to recommend[I'll just write one] : Angus, Thongs and Full-frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
Jeanette did recommend me the book last year, but i just want to tell you gits now. That's it. Cheers! =)
Cher
|5:23 PM|